Lunar Radiance Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming to you live from the Blackstone River!

Go down

Coming to you live from the Blackstone River! Empty Coming to you live from the Blackstone River!

Post  BlisteredBlood Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:57 pm

It is I, the infamous one known as BlisteredBlood. Some of you may know me from somewhere else, some of you might not. But whatever the case may be, the only reason I came here was because I was dragged I mean invited here by Willow.

Other details about me. Yes. Well, let's see. I'm 24, straight, male, live in Rhode Island and I roleplay just about everything there is to roleplay. But that doesn't mean that I don't take things into consideration. However, I do have some limitations in regards to RPing that either need to be met or I'm not gonna do it. Wouldn't want that to happen now, would you?

But other than that, it's good to be here folks. How ya doing?
BlisteredBlood
BlisteredBlood
Fledgling

Male Number of posts : 9
Gella : 53344
Registration date : 2009-08-26

http://www.myspace.com/das41985

Back to top Go down

Coming to you live from the Blackstone River! Empty Re: Coming to you live from the Blackstone River!

Post  Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:04 pm

Welcome to the city, currently in Development.

We're doing just fine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Coming to you live from the Blackstone River! Empty Re: Coming to you live from the Blackstone River!

Post  BlisteredBlood Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:22 pm

*tips hat* Whenever you feel there's a place for me, let me know.
BlisteredBlood
BlisteredBlood
Fledgling

Male Number of posts : 9
Gella : 53344
Registration date : 2009-08-26

http://www.myspace.com/das41985

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum