Lunar Radiance Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Master and his willing slave have come

4 posters

Go down

A Master and his willing slave have come Empty A Master and his willing slave have come

Post  Kiurial Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:06 pm

Hello. I'm new to the site, and have brought my slave, [[Crystal Fang]] along for the ride. I got a message on another site, telling me about this one. So I thought we'd check it out. She will be posting after me. I hope our stay is enjoyable.
Kiurial
Kiurial
Fledgling

Number of posts : 4
Gella : 53649
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

A Master and his willing slave have come Empty Re: A Master and his willing slave have come

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:07 pm

Hope you and Heather enjoy it here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A Master and his willing slave have come Empty Re: A Master and his willing slave have come

Post  Kiurial Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:11 pm

Well shit. Said it didn't post the first time through, so I guess the topic is here twice.

But thank you, Luna.
Kiurial
Kiurial
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  [[Crystal Fang]] Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:12 pm

-goes over and lays in masters lap hissing at anyone who comes near- Hmm I hope I enjoy it here to..Might not be as active as I would like but I still still try -nuzzles into masters neck and then lays back down-
[[Crystal Fang]]
[[Crystal Fang]]
Fledgling

Number of posts : 5
Gella : 53645

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiurial Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:14 pm

-strokes his girl's cheek, smiling down at her-
Kiurial
Kiurial
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  [[Crystal Fang]] Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:15 pm

-nips a little then pokes- You need to change your avatar -nods- Something more dark and devious -smirks- Since you are that way anyways -goes over to my bed and lays down with the leash and collar hooked around my neck-
[[Crystal Fang]]
[[Crystal Fang]]
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaper Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:21 pm

Enjoy her while you have her, she doesn't stick around very long.
Reaper
Reaper
Fledgling

Number of posts : 25
Gella : 53869

Back to top Go down

Post  [[Crystal Fang]] Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:23 pm

To tell you the truth Stan..you weren't rough enough and hardly paid attention..and I can give you millions of reasons why I left you..your a fucking control freak that is a bastard -shrugs- Have fun with anyone else you can cause they will leave for the same reasons I did -growls-
[[Crystal Fang]]
[[Crystal Fang]]
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaper Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:25 pm

Watch who you're talking to whore, you had better learn respect or leave the board. You're barely welcome here as is.
Reaper
Reaper
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  [[Crystal Fang]] Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:27 pm

Really a whore?? Who's the one talking?? O.o and here goes the idle threats making you seem so damn powerful. Meh I came here to role-play and have fun not to mess around with you. Your the one who started it.I'm the one who's gonna stop it.
[[Crystal Fang]]
[[Crystal Fang]]
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Synouske Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:27 pm

Both of you need to cool your shit. I know you have higher authority than me Reaper, but I will not tolerate that at all. Luna started this to avoid the drama that was going down on Blue moon. So if you two want to stay, I suggest you put your high school drama on the side and leave each other alone.
Kade Synouske
Kade Synouske
Big Daddy Enforcer

Male Number of posts : 50
Gella : 53716

Back to top Go down

Post  [[Crystal Fang]] Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:29 pm

hey he's the one who started it..I didn't even PM him or anything -shrugs- I have someone better then him anyways so not gonna bother with him -smirks-
[[Crystal Fang]]
[[Crystal Fang]]
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiurial Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:31 pm

What the fuck's your problem man? She didn't provoke you. Why are you starting shit for no reason? We came here to have fun. Why don't you let us do that, hmm? And I'd appreciate it if you didn't call her a whore.
Kiurial
Kiurial
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Synouske Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:33 pm

Kiurial did you read my post at all? It may not have been addressed to you directly, but it was a general statement. Leave it alone. By continuing on with this you're only making it worse, and I am telling you now that's not what you want.
Kade Synouske
Kade Synouske
Big Daddy Enforcer

Male Number of posts : 50
Gella : 53716

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaper Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:34 pm

Trust me Kade she won't be here very long. Her first fuck-up and she's gone. Luna already made that clear to me.
Reaper
Reaper
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:35 pm

Stop right there dammit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum